A comfortable historic home, built in 1935 by the two Summerton brothers. This is one of the first holiday homes in Hogsback!
fireplace, beautiful kitchen and tastefully furnished lounge, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, accommodating six people. Set in a four acre garden with its own stream and "moon pool", oak and fir trees, rhododendrons, azaleas, foxgloves and many rare plants. The home has full DSTV and braai facilities.
The cottage is furnished with carefully selected antique pieces, creating a cosy old-world feel.
A log fire keeps you warm during the cold winter nights, while the veranda and thatch roof offer cool shading on a hot summer's day.
Evenings can be spent moon or clear-sky gazing, braaing, sipping a chilled glass of your favorite drink, or venturing out to other venues for meals.
● 3 Bedrooms — sleeps 6 people, the main bedroom with queen-size poster bed
● Lounge/dining room with log fire-place (firewood provided)
● Two bathrooms, one with bath and one with shower
● Kitchen fully equipped with stove, microwave, fridge, freezer
● All cutlery and crockery.
● All linen and towels.
● Tea and coffee station.
● Herbs in the garden
● Firewood for the fireplace.
● Weber and open braai.
● TV with full DSTV.
● Laundry service: R50 per load
● Continental breakfast: R60 per person
● Loaf of bread (potbrood) R30 a loaf
● Wi-fi available: Please be aware that we have a capped service.
Adults: couple sharing….R850/night, Additional guests R150 pp/night
Children under 3 R100
Deposit: A non-refundable booking fee of 50% is required in order to confirm your booking.
Cancellation policy: If a cancellation is made at least 4 weeks before the actual booking, the full deposit will be refunded.
Specials: Please ask about our special rates for pensioners and large groups, as well as low-season rates.
Website was made with Mobirise